Book Free consultation
In simple words, braces treatment is indicated to correct the malalignment of your teeth.
- Improves overall appearance, and the patient smiles more confidently, thus boosting his overall confidence
- Crooked, malaligned teeth are harder to keep clean
- Are at higher risk of developing tooth decay and gum diseases
- Spacing in between teeth can lead to speech problems
- These teeth can cause higher stress of chewing muscles at times leading to headache, jaw pain, etc
- Braces treatment thus improves the appearance as well as functioning of teeth. Gone are the days when braces treatment was limited only to children. Braces treatment can be sought by anyone irrespective of his/her age group.
Metal Braces- Most popular among children. In this type of treatment, metal brackets are put on teeth for several months to achieve desired results.
Ceramic Braces- Preferred treatment option in adults and older teenagers. They are tooth colored and thus, less visible on your teeth.
Aligners- Includes a set of removable transparent trays, which needs to be worn throughout the day (except eating and brushing). Thus, this technique straightens teeth without using wire and brackets
Easier to maintain oral hygiene
Lingual Braces- These are metal braces, but they are placed from inside ( towards tongue). Thus, they are not visible from outside and thus, are highly esthetic.
“Dr. Alka is a magician of a doctor, but without any of the illusionary effects. She takes great pains, while alleviating yours, to put your mind to ease, whatever may be the problem. You can expect sound advice, careful consultation and above all expectation-surpassing service. Whatever may be your oral situation, I'd recommend Thyme Dental any day of the week.”
“Dr. Alka is expert dentist. One should definitely visit Thyme Dental as all dental problems are handled with care. Patient safely is their priority.”
“Best dental clinic in Gurgaon. Treatment was quick and painless. Very impressive results.”
“Dr. Alka is the best dentist I’ve ever come across and I’ve been to many. I had a very persistent gum bleeding problem and she took care of it right away.”
“Dr.Alka is not just excellent at her core job; she also advises right! A fab change from a world of medical scams where patients are taken for a ride. Age bias may play on your mind when you meet her; but you will be glad that you chose Thyme Dental for your “teething” pains.. Dr Alka, this review is just to say thanks for helping me get over the unbearable pain in my wisdom tooth and mouth infection!”