Book Free consultation
"Reinvent Your Smile"
A smile makeover is a combination of restorative and cosmetic dental procedures which helps in the overall appearance of your smile. We help you create a one-of-a-kind, natural-looking smile that boosts ups your self-confidence and brightens up your day.
Smile makeover is the process of improving the appearance of smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures
Smile enhancement can have dramatic results on your overall appearance; even the smallest step can boost your confidence, self-esteem, and make you want to smile more. With modern advances in dentistry, cosmetic procedures can range from a basic color correction to replacing missing teeth, and everything in between. This includes:
1. Tooth colored filling
2. Braces Treatment : Helps to correct malpositioned teeth
3. Replacement of Missing Teeth : This is done by bridges or implants or dentures
4. Spacing Between Teeth is Managed by : Composite laminates- quick and chair side procedure
5. Ceramic Veneers : Fabricated in lab, more long lasting
6. Crowns : At times when veneer or laminate is contra-indicated
7. Discolored Teeth : Managed with- whitening procedure- gives immediate results, needs to be repeated
8. Ceramic Veneers : Gives long lasting results
9. Inadequate Fullness of Peri-Oral Soft Tissues : In certain cases, the teeth are found to be in good shape and alignment, yet the patient is unhappy about the smile. This could be caused by inadequate fullness of lips or cheeks. Such cases are easily managed by using BOTOX and DERMAL FILLERS.
10. Gummy Smile : Correction is done using minor procedures which can dramatically improve the appearance
11. Tooth Jewellery : Unlike a tattoo or body piercing the tooth jewellery can be easily removed or changed by a dentist and your tooth will not be damaged. The procedure is totally painless and the tooth is not damaged in any way. The tooth jewellery does not cause any harm to the lip, cheek or gum.
Maintaining Your Results
Knowing how to modify your oral hygiene habits to best care for your restorations will help you maintain your new smile for years to come. Highly abrasive toothpastes and tooth brushing habits can scratch the surface of restorations and veneers, dulling their polish and luster. As such, non-abrasive fluoride toothpastes are recommended.
Flossing is a key factor in removing debris and plaque from the teeth, and actually increases the lifespan of restorations and helps prevent tooth decay. Flossing is important for everyone, but is especially important for people with veneers, since impeccable gum tissue health is important to maintain them.
Food and Drinks to Limit or Avoid
Avoid foods high in sugar and limit between-meal snacks to prevent cavities.
Limit consumption of coffee, soda, tea, etc. to keep your smile stain free.
In order to ensure the long-term beauty of your new smile, do visit for follow up appointments
“Dr. Alka is a magician of a doctor, but without any of the illusionary effects. She takes great pains, while alleviating yours, to put your mind to ease, whatever may be the problem. You can expect sound advice, careful consultation and above all expectation-surpassing service. Whatever may be your oral situation, I'd recommend Thyme Dental any day of the week.”
“Dr. Alka is expert dentist. One should definitely visit Thyme Dental as all dental problems are handled with care. Patient safely is their priority.”
“Best dental clinic in Gurgaon. Treatment was quick and painless. Very impressive results.”
“Dr. Alka is the best dentist I’ve ever come across and I’ve been to many. I had a very persistent gum bleeding problem and she took care of it right away.”
“Dr.Alka is not just excellent at her core job; she also advises right! A fab change from a world of medical scams where patients are taken for a ride. Age bias may play on your mind when you meet her; but you will be glad that you chose Thyme Dental for your “teething” pains.. Dr Alka, this review is just to say thanks for helping me get over the unbearable pain in my wisdom tooth and mouth infection!”